CBD has been added to the list of trending healthy food ingredients. The fact that it is derived from hemp, a plant that comes from the cannabis family which was thought of as nothing more than a drug, was the reason for its notoriety. However, now CBD products are used to replace many medicines treating insomnia, anxiety, depression, inflammation, etc that have adverse side effects.
Since it is nonpsychotic, doctors do not hesitate to prescribe it to patients and nor do people hold back from buying CBD edibles like CBD chocolates. Moreover, people love having a healthy dose of CBD in their diet.
Therefore, the idea of infusing CBD with ice cream is exciting and mouth-watering.
How And Where Can I Get CBD Ice Cream?
The availability of CBD ice cream will depend on where you live. Typically, if you live in a state where CBD is legal, you can purchase CBD ice cream online. If you are in the mood to make one yourself, you can continue reading to find the best recipe for CBD ice cream. You can share it with your friends and family and further explain to them how the ice cream is healthy and delicious.
What All Will You Need To Make CBD Ice Cream?
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 cup of half-and-half
- 1 cup of honey
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla flavoring
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 gram of pure CBD isolate powder
Follow the below steps to make delicious CBD ice cream:
Step 1 – Infuse CBD Into Honey
- To infuse CBD into the honey, you need to double boil it. Heat it at a temperature below 200° Fahrenheit.
- Mix till the CBD powder is completely absorbed by the honey.
- Place the container aside and allow it to cool.
Step 2– Make The Ice Cream
- Take the cream, half-and-half, honey, and vanilla flavoring in a saucepan to heat. Mix them well before heating it and stir it throughout such that it does not burn. Maintain the temperature below 220° Fahrenheit.
- Steep the heated mixture into a bowl and set it aside for 30 minutes. Once it has cooled, pour the mixture through a sieve and place the remaining portion to heat.
- Mix egg, salt and hot cream together in another bowl to heat it. Constantly stir the mixture till it coats the spatula.
- Filter the mixture using the sieve and mix the filtered mixtures. Chill it for 24 hours.
Step 3- Freeze It
Place it in a freezer for 2 hours and beat it with a hand mixer. And repeat the freezing and beating process till you are satisfied with its consistency.